I have searched endlessly (ok, maybe five minutes) for the rules to Penny Can as featured on ABC’s Cougar Town (AKA Wine Time). The rules are always changing, but there are some basics. Let’s lay it out there:
- If you miss your shot, you drink.
- If you make your shot, everyone yells “PENNY CAN!” All other players drink.
- If you make your shot three times in a row, everyone does the robot while saying “penny can” in a robot voice.
- If there is an in-and-out (penny goes in the can and bounces out), another player gets to perform a ‘stache attack on you by drawing a mustache on your face. If you have a real mustache or have already had one drawn on, you get a crazy brow!
- If you have a rimshot, the next player flicks your ear.
Now go buy a bottle or two (or three) of wine and pour it into Big Carl and play some penny can.